Emmanuel Adebayor explains how Harry Kane can win the Ballon d'Or

Former Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur striker Emmanuel Adebayor has backed England captain Harry Kane to win the Ballon d'Or.


 Adebayor insists Kane can win the Ballon d'Or with his current club.


 Recall that Kane just left Tottenham to join Bayern Munich this summer with the goal of winning titles in his career.


 “Tottenham is a big club, but I think this is the right time for him [Kane] to leave. He needs a new challenge. He is someone who scores 30-40 goals per season and doesn't win anything," Adebayor told Sky Sports News.  He say:

“I was lucky enough to win something with Real Madrid. I played in the Champions League final and didn't win it, I played in the FA Cup final and didn't win it, I played in the Coupe de France final and I didn't win it.


 “We are talking about Bayern Munich here. Bayern is a club that always wants to win the Champions League every year. He is already a  Premier League legend. I think he will regret it when he finds out he has what it takes to win it all. If at Bayern he scores 30 goals and wins the Bundesliga and Champions League, he can win the Ballon d'Or. It's time for him to start chasing titles.

Comments